PHYTORGAN’s mission is the research, development and production of effervescent tablets, as well as liquid formulations of plant protection products and fertilizers, seeking to ensure the leading position of the products it manufactures and the continuous recognition by its partners.
Focusing on providing high quality products while ensuring profitability in a highly challenging and competitive environment, Phytorgan has set the following strategic goals:
- Pioneering in sectors which are of main importance to the company.
- Continuous innovation in the production of new and effective products
- Excellent behavior towards the customers
- Excellent professional and human relations between all employees of our company, in order to achieve a professional and a pleasant working environment.
- Continuous improvement of both our working methodology and the internal Procedures of our company, with the immediate goal of improving the efficiency of the Quality Management System.
- Commitment to the continuous compliance of all internal Procedures of the company, as recorded in the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2015 with scope Sales, Marketing, R&D, Storage and Production of plant protection products, fertilization products and biocides.
- Continuous monitoring and compliance with the Legislation and Regulations.
- Respect for the environment, through integrated solutions for the safe management of hazardous waste.
The above principles are achieved through:
- the commitment to provide all the necessary resources for the observance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System according to EN ISO 9001:2015
- the commitment to comply with the requirements of all the interested parties
- the monitoring of corresponding indicators and the setting of ever higher goals
- the provision of continuous training and the systematic dissemination of information to all employees of the company
- the systematic protection of the company’s know-how
- the continuous investigation of our customers’ satisfaction and the information about our competitors
- the continuous taking of corrective actions, considering the customer complaints, the failures, any problems and weaknesses of our company as opportunities for the improvement of all of us
- the notification of the Quality Policy to our interested parties.